Committed To Veterans
Every Veteran Has A Life Worth Honoring.
Sunshine Cremation Services will stand with you and your family to celebrate the life of a Veteran with the military honors they deserve.
In addition to our cremation services, we will complete all the necessary and appropriate paperwork involved in obtaining the military burial / cremation benefits that are available to ALL Veterans.
These can include:
- Honor Guard Ceremony
- United States Flag of Honor for Burial
- Headstone or Marker
- Burial in a National or State Veterans Administration Cemetery
- Presidential Memorial Certificate
Who is eligible for Military Funeral Honors?
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve.
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Former military members discharged who completed one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated service in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty.
How do I establish eligibility?
- The preferred method is the DD Form 214.
- You can order a copy of the DD Form 214 by visiting https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/manage/documents
A Dignified And Affordable Solution
A Complete Package That Doesn't Compromise.
Veterans Administration Burial Benefits
For information on Veteran Funerals and Burial Benefits, visit the following links
Why Sunshine Cremation Services?
We Treat You Like Family
The team from Sunshine Cremation Services is easy to work with and can accommodate your timetable and wishes.
With our extensive expertise, we guide you through a challenging time, making the difficult...less difficult.
Simple Pricing; No Surprises
We offer complete cremation packages and creative optional features that allow you to personalize the celebration of a Life in meaningful ways.
Our pricing is competitive and easy to understand!
You Are Treated With Dignity and Respect
With decades of combined experience, our team of cremation professionals understand what you are going through.
At every step of the way, we walk with you and guide you through a difficult time.
Sunshine Cremation Services Covers South East Florida
Sunshine Cremation Services proudly serves Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach, counties, including the cities of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, and the surrounding communities.