Cremation vs Burial
Both have their pros and cons. The decision that you choose will come down to what's right for you and your family.
- One-third, or less, the cost of a traditional burial. There is no requirement for a casket purchase, embalming, burial plot, or other additional expenses.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Is portable. Cremains can be transported via an urn or other container which can be taken with you should you relocate.
- It provides more time for families to decide what to do with the ashes after cremation. Ideas include scattering land or sea, internment, and cremation jewelry, which are just a few.
- Usually an acceptable option for a wide range of beliefs among family members.
- It provides a burial place for the family to visit.
- A graveside funeral can be very comforting and emotionally satisfying for family and friends.