What Is The Least Expensive Type Of Cremation?
A direct cremation is the least expensive cremation service you can opt for. Sunshine Cremation offers cremation packages you can choose from.
The term "direct cremation" refers to where there is no embalming, no ceremony, and no services offered by the funeral home or crematory.
Individual charges that make up the final cremation cost can include:
- Collection of deceased from the place of death
- Basic services of funeral director and staff to file necessary paperwork and permits
- Temporary storage
- An alternative cremation container
- Transportation of the deceased to the crematory
- Fees that may be charged by the crematory for the cremation process.
Other additional expenses could be:
- Collection from a residential address as opposed to a hospital, morgue, or nursing home.
- Barometric charges if the deceased is overweight.
- Selection of a cremation urn