Lock In Your Cost Ahead Of Time
Purchasing your prepaid funeral/cremation arrangements is one of the kindest and most financially responsible things you can do for your family. Not only do you lock in the cost of your funeral/cremation at today’s prices (rather than future inflated and higher prices), you help your loved ones’ cope with your passing without the burden of attempting to arrange your funeral/cremation.
There is an obvious flaw in the vast majority of prepaid funeral/cremation arrangements;
Prepaid funeral/cremation arrangements do not cover the additional costs incurred if you pass away while traveling or have moved away from South Florida.
Prepaid funeral/cremation arrangements are tied to a specific location. You make pre-arrangements with a funeral home that is in a particular place.
But, there is a good chance that you will pass away while traveling, visiting family and/or friends or receiving care in a distant location. The vast majority of prepaid funeral/cremation arrangements ignore this possibility and pretend that you will always be close to the funeral home.
Why You Need Travel Assurance
For a relatively small fee, you can purchase a lifetime insurance policy that will pay all of the costs of returning you to South Florida for burial/cremation should you pass away from your home.
If you don’t have this travel assurance coverage, the cost of dying out of town can be very high. For example, if you were to pass away in New York, the costs could easily exceed $3,000 to return you to South Florida. And, it is even more expensive if you pass away on a cruise, somewhere else in the United States, or in another country. Travel Assurance takes care of virtually all of the financial and practical worries about passing away while away from home and is a dramatic enhancement to your prepaid funeral/cremation arrangements.
Specifically, travel assurance returns your remains to a place you designate at no cost. Travel Insurance includes:
- Finding a high-quality, local, licensed funeral home to manage outbound shipment
- Arrange for the preparation of the deceased for transport
- Cover all customs and shipping documents
Key Features Of Travel Assurance
There are key features to look for when buying travel assurance. In our case, our package includes the following.
- No need for claim forms
- No deductions, no age limits, no health questions.
- Simple application process
- No transport dollar limits to its coverage and is comprehensive and straightforward
- A term of the remainder of your life
- Issued from a financially stable insurer
- Portable: if you move away from South Florida or decide that you want a different funeral home to take care of you, the policy follows you
- Helps your loved ones find a high-quality, local, licensed funeral home or mortuary to care for you before transport
- Arranges for preparation for transport including embalming and cremation (as appropriate)
- Arranges for the transportation of the deceased to Sunshine Cremation Services
- Covers all documents, including customs documents or any diplomatic issues involved, anywhere in the world
- Provides experienced oversight to ensure the highest quality of services from the local funeral establishment
- Provides access to trends, recommendations, or warnings regarding travel
There is a lot in this topic to digest, and most people don’t think about it. If you have any questions, call us and let us help. 561-717-2876 or visit www.sunshinecremation.com